TrueBlocker is your free TrueVPN’s AdBlocker that actively protects you from malware and phishing attempts.
TrueBlocker a powerful and highly customizable built-in AdBlocker known as (Content Blocker) which works only on Safari.
How to Enable TrueBlocker Correctly?
In order to enable TrueVPN’s TrueBlocker, You need to follow these steps.
- Open TrueVPN App
- Login to your account
- Navigate to Options by Clicking on your profile picture.
- Click at TrueBlocker Section
- Then, Turn TrueBlocker on.
Note: You need to enable the Content Blocker extension in Safari Settings.
How to Enable Content Blocker Extension?
- Launch the Safari app.
- From the menu bar, Goto Safari > Preferences
- Tap on Extensions
- Activate TrueBlocker from your Safari extensions
- Restart Safari